Get A Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get A Life

Get A life: Half-Life 2 Single Player adventure

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyJoe
Nouveau

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-11

This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester. Empty
PostSubject: This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester.   This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester. EmptySun 11 Mar - 3:06

This is the system I have. Pentium 4 @3.0GHz. 512MB ram, Built in video and sound. Pretty much a basic system I can Run HL2 on it at the lowest graphics setting with little game lag. So if you need some one to test the mod on a basic system, let me know.
Back to top Go down
jC_Omega
Game Designer
jC_Omega

Number of posts : 1862
Registration date : 2005-08-08

PostSubject: Re: This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester.   This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester. EmptySun 11 Mar - 15:42

Hi,

with your system, the play will be even slower. because getalife uses
much more video effects than hl2.
-->
- HD textures
- special effects (for bullet time, npcs, HDR).
- 3D inventory

===>
configuration recommended:
processor 1.6Ghz and more.
1024Mo Ram
graphic card: gforce6 and more or other (for directx 9c) -->for HD textures, HDR, special effects
Back to top Go down
CrazyJoe
Nouveau

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester.   This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester. EmptySun 18 Mar - 22:50

Thank you for telling me what Requirements are needed.
I know it would be slow. I am hoping to get a AGP card and some more memory. I have been watching your mod for a year now and I like what I have seen. I have upgraded my ram to 768MB Which does make HL2 run much better. This is a new system that I have put together. My old system was much worse, but I was still able to run HL2 on it. My old system was an Intel Pentium 3 @500MHz with 768MB ram and a GeForce 2 mx/mx400 64MB PCI card. While the built in graphics on this new system is worse than the Geforce 2 card I used. It still works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester.   This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester. Empty

Back to top Go down

This may be in the wrong place. But if you need a tester.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Get A Life :: Get a Life : English :: General discussion-
Jump to: